ARE YOU GRIEVING?
Join others going through the same feelings you are. HAL offers support, new hope and encouragement for those going through the grieving process. The program uses a teaching workbook, “Harvesting Our Tears”, to provide education about grief. It is also a useful tool to help move forward in life. This is a confidential 7-week course offering comfort and encouragement. INFO: Beverley Adams, 843-422-0271.
More Information about HAL:
- 7-week support group for those grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Group meets weekly.
- Maximum 10 per group - commitment needed for all 7 weeks.
- Christ-centered process incorporating Scripture and prayer and assisting people through four specific phases of grief.
- Designed to help assist and guide you during your own process of mourning the loss of your loved one.
- The Church of the Cross, 110 Calhoun Street, Historic Campus, Parish Hall
- Each person's losses are unique and each person's grief is different. However, almost everyone has one thing in common: tears.
- HAL helps men and women turn their tears into healing and acceptance/adjustment in a safe, faith-centered environment.
- Register application. Please click here for the printable application.
- $25 fee for materials (scholarships are available).
- Interview/"chat" with group facilitator prior to first meeting.
- Includes a manual, music based on Scripture, prayer, Scripture, ponderings, journaling and a small amount of homework.